Outreach Communications is a small, full-service practice that works collaboratively with clients to develop strategies and communications that facilitate and advocate for systems change.
We specialize in working with clients from the private, public, non-profit and philanthropic sectors who aim to make positive change by tackling pressing, complex systems challenges at the organizational, local, national, and global scales.
We bring clarity to your complex challenges through powerful strategies and tools that resonate.
We work with our clients to:
- Co-create strategies and plans that engage internal and external stakeholders through a values-based approach
- Build principles-focused brand identities and awareness
- Develop compelling narrative frameworks and key messages that incite dialogue and activate levers for change
- Establish and tweak platforms, channels and internal protocols to build a strong communications back-bone
- Shepherd editorial and creative processes for web development, research and publications, and digital media campaigns
“With a solid background from local to the global, across multiple issues from food systems to human rights, and on behalf of diverse stakeholders from philanthropy to the public sector, Alex brings her vast experience and expertise to a wide range of communications challenges that will ‘translate visions and change minds’.’
-Ruth Richardson, Executive Director, Global Alliance for the Future of Food