Outreach Communications was established in 2009 by Alex Kollo, our principal systems change communicator, facilitator and actor. Our team consists of freelance consultants who specialize in strategy, design, project management and administration for change.
We’ve worked with clients such as the Global Alliance for the Future of Food, the Ontario Human Rights Commission, the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, Toronto Workforce Innovation Group, the Ontario Pay Equity Commission, and the Princess Margaret and Women’s College hospitals.
We excel at developing innovative strategies, products and campaigns with the power to build resonance, change minds, and impact action through approaches that include:
- Collaborative strategic planning
- Values-based coalition/member engagement
- Integration of monitoring and evaluation approaches
- Compelling content strategy and presentation for research, consultation and other reports and policy papers
- Creative cross-platform communications that meets stakeholders and audiences where they are
- Targeted listening and social media programmes
- Issues management frameworks
“Alex Kollo is one of the most thoughtful, thorough and imaginative consultants we’ve ever engaged. With her help the Toronto Workforce Innovation Group has been able to raise our profile, been mentioned in the media, and had a strategic and all-encompassing media and outreach strategy developed. Working with Alex is a gift.”
-Karen Charnow Lior, Executive Director, Toronto Workforce Innovation Group